1. Fatimeh chose this for her 6 year old son because it is a beautiful shirt and it will bring her joy to see him wear it.
2. Khaled was disappointed with what was on offer: ‘there is nothing beautiful for me here’ he said. But he did manage to find two things he liked. He dreams of being able to shop for himself.
3. ‘I chose this for my daughter because it is unique and beautiful. The pink hearts match trousers I have found for her’
4. ‘I chose this because of it’s amazing colour and because it matches trousers I have’
5. ‘I really like these trousers they are so beautiful and remind me of leopards’
6. ‘I love this, it is so beautiful and soft. My daughter will love wearing it.’
7. ‘The colour of this jacket is amazing and it will help keep my daughter warm.’
8. Bisma chose this for her son. He has been feeling very cold and she hopes this will keep him warm.
9. Zain wanted something beautiful for his daughter to wear but didn’t know what to pick so the teachers helped him. ‘My daughter loves this colour so I hope she likes it’.
10. Ghais is a regular helper at the school and the teachers are very fond of him. He likes this jacket because it makes him look cool.